Women’s Safety Services SA 1800 RESPECT Trauma Specialists
Are you a qualified and experienced counsellor with a passion for trauma informed care with minimum 3 years full time equivalent experience?
Exciting opportunities exist for experienced trauma practitioners to provide therapeutic trauma services, based just outside the Adelaide CBD. The multiple positions are part of a dynamic women’s domestic and family violence service that offers a range of interventions to support people experiencing domestic and family violence. The 1800 RESPECT program provides therapeutic interventions for people seeking telephone and web-based support across Australia.
Counsellor Roles (full time, part time or casual positions considered):
- Multiple roles available
- Must commit to participating in a roster system that provides 24/7 national coverage
- Predominately late afternoon and overnight shifts available with 12-15% shift loading (start 2.45pm, 5.15pm 9.00pm finish, 11pm, 2am, 7am)
- Must commit to participate in rotational shift arrangements as required
- Limited morning shifts available (earliest start from 6.15am)
- Shifts range from 5 to 7.5 hours in length and 10 hours for overnight shift
- Must be available to work public holidays and weekends as per regular rostered hours
Applicants must address the job and person specification available on this website and applications must be submitted through this website.
Applications close on 5.00 P.M. on Tuesday the 22nd January 2019.
Applications will be processed and considered upon receipt of delivery.
Only applicants progressed to interview stage will be contacted. Previous applicants need not apply.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Download Job and Person Specification Below